Friday, April 20, 2012

A Big Thank You

Hello Everyone,
Following yesterday's Kinara meeting I would just like to record my sincere thanks to you all for your kindness in showing your appreciation of my time as Chairman. I have really enjoyed my years "in the chair" but feel that the time is right for someone else to have a go - I wish every success to Roger and will be only too pleased to lend my support where I can.
Thank you for the case of wine and the flowers for Liz. We have already sampled the wine, and very nice it is too. 
Many of you individually expressed your personal thanks for which I am very, very grateful. I must admit that these personal expressions of appreciation really touched me. I hope that I have helped in some small way to make Kinara the success it has become.
Thank you all once again and I look forward to seeing you all soon in the cheap seats!!!!
Kind regards from your ex-Chairman,
Brian

No comments: